Thursday 31 July 2014

'Given Half A Chance' ft Tulip, Elysium, ZOZ, RYCA, Ikon, Like Design, Finesmith, Entice, Eternal Dream, Slink

"I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright...
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance"
And I've never seen that dress you're wearing
Or that highlights in your hair that catch your eyes, I have been blind..
 I never will forget the way you look tonight..
The lady in red"

Credits:
Hair - Tulip - Bethany - @ Uber
Skin - Elysium - Calima - Special tone
Lips - Lara Hurley - Anais Lipstick Red
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Liner/Lashes Tattoo - Blacklace Beauty
Ancient Eyeliner - Moda
Mesh Hands & High Feet - Slink
Nail Applier - ZOZ - Shimmer Basics French Polish @ Designer Showcase till 29th August
Necklace, Earrings & Bangle - RYCA
Watch - Zman Watch - Finesmith Designs
Top and Skirt - Don't Cha - Entice @ Designer Showcase
Shoes - Lona - Like Design @ Fresh Style - Bi Weekly Sales Room.
Poses - Eternal Dream




No comments:

Post a Comment