Tuesday 1 July 2014

'All Right Now' ft Panda Punx, ZoZ, Tameless, MG, Slouch, Ikon, Redgrave, Slink, Mirai Style

I so wish I could stand in a field full of grass and flowers without sneezing my head off, but at least my avi doesnt have such problems!
Today I've found this brilliant Murica Outfit from Tameless @ The OMG Room - was only 99$L and includes the shorts & top, sunglasses, thigh holster gun and heels for slink high feet.
Also new out today by ZoZ @ the Oh My Gacha Event these wet look nail appliers for Slink mesh hands/feet. This is the rare Wet Ruby Gold version. Jewelry is the Hampton Boho Set from Maxi Gossamer.
This gorgeous skin is from Panda Punx - Mychal Flower Queen (Honey Tone). She's new and available now @ The Summer of Love Fair. which is on now till 11th July. Eyes are Ikon Lucid - Optimism and Lashes Showgirl from Redgrave.
Above are the sexy heels included in the Tameless Murica Outfit.
 I took these pics at The Trace and the poses are Slouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment