Monday 14 July 2014

'Around the Clock' ft Zoul Creations, Cheveux, Sup Poses, Vivid, Hucci, Corrupted, Geek Chic Creations, Ikon, Slink

Ooooh, another fab fifties style dress for me to blog from Corrupted @ The Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Salesroom! I'm loving this place already - everything has been awesome I've found there so far, and this 'Annie Dress' is another little cracker! Also @ Fresh Style are the Ella Bracelet, Cleft Earrings and Black Chain Necklace from Geek Chic Creations. Poses I've used here are from the 'Check My Azz' set @ Sup Poses. Shoes are Hucci Jacmel for Slink high feet. Nail Appliers are Vivid Polish Pack 17, also @ Fresh Style.
I was chuffed to find this Cheveux Hair is still on sale for 55$L @ Fri Friday so I snapped the black version up, I've seen demos of Cheveux new releases @ The Hair Show this week and they are gorgeous too, will be easier to move around there once the crowds lessen in the next few days I hope. Eyes are Ikon Promise - Coffee.
If you haven't realised by now, I'm a skin addict and I would have to say that Zoul Creations have some of the best on SL, and believe me, I have tried most of them, just ask my groaning inventory! This is 'Allison', one of two stunning new releases from Zoul at the Cosmetics Fair which runs from 15th - 30th July - btw, I have to thank Harper Beresford of the Skin Addiction Group for the info on how to box large amounts of stuff in your inventory that you dont use often but can't bear to part with - check HERE if you want to learn how too :)
Another good thing I was pleased to find @ Zoul is, in addition to the different brow, cleavage and make up options, the skin packs include appliers for Slinks, Tangos etc, so you dont get that sinking feeling when you've bought a gorgeous skin only to realise you need to find just as much again to buy the appliers!
Thanks again for checking out my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment