Thursday 3 July 2014

'Drive your Chevy' ft VIPs Creations, WOW, Pomposity, Ploom, Ikon, ZoZ, Slink, Tameless

"A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance that I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while"
Not long to go before the 4th July Celebrations - if you haven't got your party outfit yet - don't panic! Get on over to VIP's Creations, loads of outfits to choose from, including this stunning one called 'Fly With Me' which includes the halter romper suit, halo, wings, boots, blush, lashes tattoo and lipstick! You can also check out the Marketplace Store for more inspiration.
WOW Skins have this gorgeous skin Ines out now @ The Naughty Nitch Fair - So many awesome events going on lately, it's amazing the work that people put into setting them all up! This is the dark tan tone, and dont forget if you've splashed out on a new Slink Physique Body - WOW  are one of the first to come out with appliers for it :). Also at the The Naughty Nitch Fair you can find these sexy Face Piercings from Tameless - this is (16).
The Angel Wing Ring, Worded Heart Thigh Band/Garter and Iron Cross Studded Bangle are Pomposity. ZoZ have a gorgeous new Nail Applier out for Slink Hands @ The Oh My Gacha event - this is the rare 'Wet Ruby Gold'.
I might have already mentioned the sale at Ploom Hair (well only a few times lol) - I got this lovely '5 more minutes' style there - this is from the Indecisive pack. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Glass.
Hope you all have a great 4th July, thanks for checking my blog and come back soon!

1 comment: