Wednesday 23 July 2014

'Fall From Grace' ft WOW, Sup Poses, Something New, Analog Dog, Ikon, Glitzz, Hollyhood, Slink, GZB.

I roped in a friend to help me today with the poses on this fantastic bike photo prop from Something New and I also have this brilliant pose set from Sup Poses called 'Blogger Obsession' which is on sale at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room just now - there are four poses with cameras, love them!
I found this gorgeous Glitzz 'Passion' lingerie at the Cosmo Sales Room too - and the great thing about it is it includes appliers for the gloves and stockings so you can still wear your slink hands and feet - it also comes in a black option. Boots also at Cosmo Sales Room for Slink High Feet - they are Hollyhood Machino Boots.
Hair is new from Analog Dog @ The Hair Fair - this is black in style 42. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee.
I do blog for WOW skins so I generally get their skins from the bloggers group but I saw this new Najma skin at the Designer Circle and I couldnt wait, bought it on the spot, and it was only $L99 - she's so pretty whichever shape I tried it on with. I finally settled on this Vivian Shape from GZB Bodyshop.
'Say Cheeeeese' lol - Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment