Sunday 13 July 2014

'Lips of an Angel' ft WoW, Adoness, Miss Canning, PP, Pomposity, JK Style, SD, Slink, Ikon, Kumaki, Del May, MG, ED.

I've been mulling over getting the 'Loudmouth' for some time, and finally taken the plunge seeing as I seem to have accumulated loudmouth appliers for various skins. So after adjusting my avi's mouth shape as per the instructions and a bit of fiddling about, I think it looks pretty good and not at all like one of those fish you see sucking the glass in aquariums lol.
If you know me, you'll have guessed where I'll be this week when I go AWOL, it's the start of the Hair Fair, my idea of SL heaven - and not only is it showcasing some of the best hair creators on SL, it's raising money for the 'Wigs for Kids' Charity. This hair is from Adoness at the fair, one of three there, this is called alcippe : integrity, very sexy, hairbases included and available in loads of colours. The Nail Applier I am using is also from Adoness Main Store - 'Basics Violet to Pink'.
Skin here is Melodia from WoW, out now at the Main Store - I always go for the dark tan, I love that tone - appliers are available too, including the loudmouth for all the lip shades. Glasses here are Rasa from Kumaki. I only have the one pair from this store, they arent the cheapest, but they are brilliant quality and you can click on them to change the frame colour, shine, glow and transparency.
The Rock Bracelet is from Pure Poison and the Diamond Black Bangle is Pomposity. Shoes are Miss Canning Queenie Heels. Top and Jeans are from the Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Event - the cute 'Hello Titty Cropped Top' is from {SD} and the Skinny Jeans are from the JK Style Eliza Outfit. I love these jeans, make your bum look hot! Earrings are Maxi Gossamer 'Voodoo Rocker' and the 'Vampyra Throne' is a $L60 item today @ Angelic Designs. Poses that weren't on the throne are from Del May.



No comments:

Post a Comment