Tuesday 15 July 2014

'Fire & Rain' ft Panda Punx, Faboo, Cheveux, Asteria, MG, Slink, Ikon, Something New, FoReVeR, Nantra

"I've seen fire and I've seen rain
I've seen sunny days and I thought they'd never end
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
But I always thought I'd see you again"
I had a soppy moment when I saw this pose with the dog and umbrella called 'Kindness' from 'Something New' - Brought back memories of being a teenager when we had a spotty dog like this, where did all these years go?
I fiddled around with the pose to make the other photos, just made the pose ball and puddle transparent.
"So I'm walking my mind to an easy time
My back turned towards the sun
Lord, knows the cold wind blows
It'll turn your head around"
Other Credits:
Skin - Panda Punx - Neri (cream tone) @ Lubbly Jubblies
Hair/Hat - Cheveux @ The Hair Fair
Blouse - Faboo @ Cosmo Sales Room
Jeans - Talia Mesh Jeans @ Asteria Creations
Shoes - Forever Zipper Heels @ The Fresh Style Salesroom
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Bali Gypsy Hand Jewels & Moon & Stars For You Necklace.
Poses - Something New & Nantra


No comments:

Post a Comment