Tuesday 22 July 2014

'Hell's Bells' ft Zoul Creations, Something New, Moondance, Vanity Hair, No Cabide, Ikon, Slink

The first round of the Fresh Style bi-weekly sales event was a great success - but now we're on to the second, and you can betcha last linden there's gonna be shed loads of brilliant fashions at affordable prices!
I'm starting as I mean to go on - look at this gorgeous 'Rock Girl' outfit from No Cabide - includes the dress, boots, bracelets, garter and sunglasses, plus appliers for tangos, phat azz, wowmeh & banned.
I'm afraid I cheated again with this bike from 'Something New' poses - it does have some cute male poses in but it didnt suit this dress, you could see all her undergarments - shock horror! So, as I really loved the look of this bike prop, I used a few poses from Del May to lean against it in a sexy but subtle way .. coughs..
Skin here is one of the latest releases from Zoul Creations - on sale now at the Cosmetics Fair - this is Allison - comes in a wide range of skin tones and includes 10 lips/eyes make ups, plus appliers for slinks, wowmeh, lolas & phat azz.
Hair is 'Selfish' from Vanity Hair @ The Hair Fair and Gothica Crux Necklace/Earrings plus the Nail Appliers from Moondance. I took the pics @ Afterlife - a club based on the movie 'Dusk till Dawn' - the owner there is very accomodating lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment