Sunday 27 July 2014

'Space Oddity' ft Wow, Kink, Pomposity, Wayne, Ploom. Del May, ZoZ, Ikon, Pekka, K-Otic

I know.. title says 'Space Oddity' and am not in space, well maybe cyber-space, but I was flying around looking for somewhere to take pics. I've been to this Tableau sim loads of times to shop before but this was first time I'd looked further than the shops and it's pretty cool outside too!
I think I prefer to stand on the ground somewhere to take pics rather than against  photo studio wall, I always feel happier with the pics I've taken. This is another item from the Black Dot Project - it's the Venom - Rocker Dress from Kink. The Cutoff Gloves for Slink Hands are also from Kink.
Hair is Jinx from Ploom. Juicious Unisex Piercing and Homicidal Lipstick are from Pekka. Arm Stitching is from K-Otic. Nail Appliers are ZoZ - Just Dark meaand Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee.
Love these Wayne Gladiator Boots - these are the black version I got from Marketplace - but if you love them too, and arent too fussed about the colour, there are several other colours on sale now @ Fi Friday for just $L55. And check out these new rings from Pomposity - really fun designs - these are the 'Thing Ring with Heart' and 'Screamin Ring x3' - the matching 'Screaming Bracelets' are also @  Pomposity. Tattoo I found on Marketplace called 'You Won't Break Me'. From Blood Ink Tattoos.
Poses I used are from Del May and last, but never least - a new skin from WOW - this is Iwana and will be on sale from tomorrow 28th July at the Aloah Fair - WOW are one of the Sponsors of the event, can't wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment