Monday 7 July 2014

'She's Fresh' ft Verocity, Yummy, Dotties, Argrace, WOW, MG, ZoZ, Slink, Ikon.

This week sees the opening day of a fab new sales room ladies! It's called Fresh Style. It's a bi-weekly sales event and features loads of the top names in fashions all under one roof! I'm so chuffed to be able to blog some of the fantastic things there, it's so good to see new places opening up - I wish them the greatest success and I hope you'll all pay them a visit!
The first outfit that caught my eyes at Fresh Style was this exclusive 'Sailor Girl' cute short and crop top set from Dotties - love the drawstring detail on the shorts and the sexy little sockies for slink high feet.
I'm a pose addict so was great to find this Verocity 'Sha' Set for only 50$L which I've used today - there are some couples, group and other cute single poses at Fresh Style too, and I am not ashamed to admit I went along to the Verocity Main Store and bought most of the pose sets there as well! The Hand Jewelry set above is from Maxi Gossamer for Slink Casual hands, you can change the colour of the cord, beads and stones. Earrings are also from Maxi Gossamer - called 'Part-time Boho Princess' (e2). Nail Applier I used is Tulip from ZoZ out now at the Cosmo Sales Room till 19th July.
There's another amazing new skin out from WOW, this is the dark tan version of 'Melodia' and I am also using the WOW applier for the Slink Physique Mesh Body. I can't wear this all the time yet, as my partner still needs to update his viewer and to him I look like a long streak across his screen! Sunglasses here are 'Beachy Keen Shades' from Yummy and hair is the new wet look 'Hikari' style from Argrace.
Below is a closer look at the new WOW Melodia skin - available now in several tones and make up options @ The WoW Main Store. Eyes are my favourite Ikon Promise in Coffee. I took the pics at The Trace.
Thanks for checking my blog, wish I didn't have to go to work so I could show you more things from Fresh Style, but dont forget to pay a visit and see them for yourselves. Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment