Saturday 2 August 2014

'She Is' ft WOW, ZOZ, Ikon, Bens Beauty, Spellbound, RYCA, Zaara, Pixicat, Slink

"She is... the silver voice of water falling
she is the sun..

she is..
the golden light that lies beside me
when the day is done

Everytime I fall,
she just smiles that`s all..

She is
everything to me..

She is
the reason god made moonlit gardens,
she is my friend..

Sands of time they tumble into the sea,
but I don`t care as long as she`s loving me.."

Credits:
Skin - WOW - Melodia - Dark Tan
Hair & Headchain - Spellbound - Jezebel
Mesh Hands & High Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZOZ @ Designer Showcase
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Top - Lila Crop Top - Zaara - Group Gift
Skirt - Pixicat - The Dark. Skirt - flats colours
Shoes - Glow Designs - Crystal Stilettos @ Cosmo Sales Room
Eden Bracelets & Rings - Bens Beauty @ Fi Friday
Earrings - RYCA
Ancient Eyeliner Tattoo - Moda
Lashes Tattoo - Blacklace Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment