Wednesday 30 July 2014

'Trying to Get The Feeling' ft VIPs Creations, ZoZ, Slink, Curves, Little Bones, The Trace, Ikon

Where did it run to? I thought I'd done all that I could
Just to keep the love light burnin'
But whatever I've done, guess I just haven't done it too good
'cause all that's left is the yearning'
I've been up, down, tryin' to get the feeling again
All around, tryin' to get the feeling again
The one that made me shiver
Made my knees start to quiver
Every time he walked in
And I've looked high, low
Everywhere I possibly can..
But there's no tryin' to get the feelin' again
It seemed to disappear as fast as it came..
Credits:
Skin - Group Gift @ Curves Shapes & Skins - Includes Appliers - Group Free to Join!
Ethnic Dress - India - Outfit including Shoes, Jewelry and Handbag - VIPs Creations
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Mesh Hands - Casual & Splayed - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZOZ - Shimmer Romance @ Designer Circle 
Hair - Trouble - Little Bones
Location for photos - The Trace



No comments:

Post a Comment