Friday 11 July 2014

'Where I Go' ft DeeTaleZ, Magika, Ikon, Ison, Vivid, Baiastice, Hucci, Slink

And oh, when I'm old and wise
Heavy words that tossed and blew me...

Like autumn winds, will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time..
When they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine..
And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh, when I'm old and wise...

Credits:
Skin - Deedra - DeeTaleZ
Hair - Unknown - Magika
Jewelry - Safari Tribe Necklace & Bracelet - Ison @ Collabor88
Outfit - Kafue Top and Mini Skirt - Baiastice @ Collabor88
Shoes - Hucci - Hampstead Sandal (blood) @ Collabor88
Nail Applier - Vivid - Polish Pack 17 @ Fresh Style
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Pics taken @ Sounds of Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment