Thursday 10 July 2014

'I've a Horse Outside' ft L!ke Design, Wasabi Pills, Pomposity, Sup Poses, Lara Hurley, S&C, K-Otic, Vivid, Mayfly, Slink

Yeah, I know, no horse, but this song is naughty/nice, once it gets in your head, you keep singing it! Today's Crop Top here from Like Design @ The Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Event is a little naughty but fun! There are 8 different designs to chose from, I'm just showing you a few today. They're only $L70 each too!
The Pose Set I'm using is from Sup Poses - called 'Festival Girl' and you get the cute flower headband included @ Cosmo Sales Room - check out the Sup Poses Mainstore for other props/poses too! 'Black Diamond Bangle' from Pomposity and 'Pety Bracelet' from Pure Poison. 'Black Faceted Ring' from Yummy and the 'Believe' Ring from AMD.
This pretty 'Gervaise' pale skin is from another fave skin creator of mine ( I have so many, skins are my downfall!) - Lara Hurley, but I didn't have to spend a fortune on this, it's the latest group gift and the group is FREE to join! yay! I added the Magenta lipstick and freckles I already had from Lara Hurley - Hair is Wasabi Pills 'Ellie' - Eyes from Mayfly - 'Liquid Light Eyes' in Myrtle Green.
The Retro Clogs for Slink High Feet  I just had to have are from S&C - also @ The Fresh Style Salesroom, they have a colour change hud which is great but they remind me of the old wooden sandals people wore in the 70s - I never had any back then, they were too expensive for our Mum to buy and I probably couldn't have walked in them anyway! The black nail applier for Slinks here is from Polish Pack 17 by VIVID @ yes you guessed it - Fresh Style! lol..
 The K-Otic Arm Stitches also have a Colour Change Hud and are also on sale now @ Fresh Style.
I took the photos at 'The Trace' really great place to take photos, I've been there several times, you can rez a pose ball which is really great if like me, you cant keep your avi still for long enough to take a photo!
Thanks for checking my blog, come back soon.. I'd better go, horse waiting outside lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment