Tuesday 29 July 2014

'Before I Met You' ft WOW, DeLa, ZoZ, Ikon, Ison, Zenith, RYCA, WTB, Baiastice, NoName.

If SL aren't still doing restarts - you should be able to get to the Aloah Fair which has just opened - it's a massive event, tons to see there. Lots of big names , including Wow Skins, who have a new release there - this is Iwana - yet another Stunner from Sawsan Secretspy.
Of course there are a lot of flower prints and beach clothes at the event but not exclusively - I found this gorgeous 'Karra' top from NoName there - has a colour change hud included - I love the detail on this and the gold colour is definitely my favourite. Hair is Amanda from DeLa and the 'Arlec' necklace is a really pretty multi gem gold chain from WTB @ Fresh Style bi-weekly sales event.
I'm really chuffed I'm able to blog ZOZ nails appliers for you too - I hope I can do them justice, all ZOZ's nails are such lush colours they brighten any outfit and there's such a great range of shades on each hud, you'll always find one that matches or co-ordinates and ZOZ is also busy creating more gorgeous mesh fingernails and shoes for Slink Feet as we speak (or type) - so watch this space! The above pic show the 'Sunny Romance' Polish which you'll need to hurry over the Cosmetic Beach Party to get as it ends on July 30th! The ring is Misy - from RYCA - bracelet is Ison 'Safari Tribe' from Collabor88
Also from Collabor88 this month I found this gorgeous rust  'Kafue' skirt, which I've already blogged once but it is lovely so deserves a second look - and the 'Bohemian String Platform Shoes' for Slink High Feet from Zenith which are really high quality - just look at the detail on them. Sighs ... I just love shoes! lol
Thank you all so much for checking my blog - Have a great day and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment