Sunday 6 July 2014

'Breathless' ft DeeTaleZ, Exile, Ikon, RYCA, Miss Canning, Le Poppycock, Glitterati, Exile.

"If our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page..."
Oh my Gawd - this look leaves me breathless it's sooooo gorgeous!
Starting with the skin - this is the latest release from DeeTaleZ - Deedra in Ebony - simply beautiful - you can also get the Slink Physique applier for this skin, so I'll show that in my next post, but this is as it came. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee - Jewelry is from RYCA . Shoes are new from Miss Canning - Ofelia Heels for Slink High Feet (10 Colours).
I defy anyone to look at this dress and not want it! It's absolutely stunning isn't it? This is the floral version of the Cassie Dress from Glitterati, and unbelievably is only $99L - also comes in Olive, Gold, Plum or Moss. I love how the bodice section sparkles and the detail on the waist.. if you can fall in love with a dress, I'd marry this one lol.. Last but not least, the hair is Exile's 'Crazy in Love' and poses from Le Poppycock.

No comments:

Post a Comment