Thursday 10 July 2014

'Just One Look' ft Asteria, Lara Hurley, Vivid, Cheveux, Ikon, RYCA, Miss Canning, Chop Zuey, Slink

OK, this is me being smooth and sophisticated lol - knowing me I will have my avi's dress tucked in her knickers or something, but here goes .. starting with the 'Mom' earrings - FREE gift from Chop Zuey, you dont even have to join the group to get these, which is just as well seeing as my groups are overflowing! Eyes are Ikon Ascension 'Nymph'
This is the Gervais Group Gift skin from Lara Hurley again - I added red lips from Vivid I found in my inventory when I was looking for the Nail Applier for Slink hands that Vivid have at the Fresh Style Event. I do wish I had bought this hair from Cheveaux when I saw it on offer previously but I am still going to get it, just not sure which colour, so here I am cheating and wearing the demo, you just can't see the 'demo' sign cos I cropped it out lol.
This classy 'Avenue' dress with belt is new out @ Asteria, also comes in a floral version which is very pretty too.The Bracelet and Armband are from RYCA.
The shoes for Slink high feet are from Miss Canning, and they match the dress perfectly don't they? More luck than management given the state of my inventory I have to admit! The Toenail Appliers are the same as the Fingernails, Vivid @ Fresh Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment