Wednesday 16 July 2014

'Round Again' ft WOW, Ikon, Mina, Faboo, HighRize, Pomposity, RYCA, Soy, Fishy Strawberry.

Yes I know I showed you this Faboo Open Beach Shirt yesterday but I liked it so much I wore it again! It's available @ Cosmo Sales Room now. Diamond Bangle in Turquoise is Pomposity and the Gold Bracelet is RYCA.
The latest round of Kustom9 has just started so I popped over and got this Soy mint 'Tapeman' music player in a gacha - and what do you know, it matches the blouse lol.
I fell in love with this Mina Femke hair as soon as I saw it, but can you blame me? Same with the Fishy Strawberry Coated Pants, they are just so sexy, check out your bum in these - I can't help it, I'm a self perv! Shoes for Slink High Feet are HighRize Peep Toe Wedges.
And again I am showing you this new Melodia skin from WOW, cos I love it, I think this is my fave ever WOW skin, but dont quote me on that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment