Tuesday 15 July 2014

'Ever' ft Zoul Creations, Adoness, ZoZ, Hudsons, Slink, MG, Illmatic, Nantra, Eternal Dreams.

"Love, soft as an easy chair
Love, fresh as the morning air
One love that is shared by two
I have found with you"
I told you Zoul Creations have two new skins out @ The Cosmetics Fair.. well this is the second one - Ayana - this is tone 5 - and another stunner. Make up is one of the ten options for eyes and lips included with the skin. There are different brow and cleavage options too. Eyes here are Ikon Promise in Coffee and the lashes are Swallow Wings from Maxi Gossamer.
The hair is the third I've show you from Adoness @ The Hair Fair - Bremusa Integrity in Pitch Black. It comes with a hair base I've shown previously but I thought I'd use this high shaved base from Illmatic, looks just as beautiful with either.
This Vintage Alexandrite Garden Jewel Set from Candace Hudson is so pretty isn't it? Am also wearing a bracelet and armband from RYCA. The Silk Print Pink Mini is from Hudsons. 'Polish Gold Dip' for Slink Mesh Hands is ZoZ. Poses are Nantra and Eternal Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment