Monday 30 June 2014

'Evergreen' ft Wow, Taketomi, Redgrave, RYCA, MG, Ikon, Alla Moda, Le Poppycock, Mandala

I had my avi dressed in a black dress for today's pics when a friend TPd me to a Lucky Chair @ Alla Moda where I won this lovely mesh Xenia Dress, so pretty I thought I'd blog this instead, just shows you don't have to spend a fortune to look amazing!
Wow skins have this lovely skin called Imen out now @ The Summer of Love Fair - running now until 11th July - This is the pale version, there's also medium and dark with cleavage options and different make ups - she's really pretty isn't she? the lashes here are 'Showgirl' from Redgrave and the Eyes Ikon - 'Promise' in Coffee.
The Ears are from Mandala, I changed the piercings to gold. The Peace Necklace is a previous Group Gift from Maxi Gossamer. Hair is Taketomi - Kyo.
 Bracelets are from RYCA and poses I used are from Le Poppycock.
Thanks again for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment