Wednesday 11 December 2013

Nailed it! ft Jamman's Ultra Mesh Nails, Vivid @Pure Sales Room, MG, Ploom, J&A Expo, Xens Hats, Mon Cheri, Ikon, Somnia & more!

I meant to post this earlier but I had to slap some paint on the walls of my old flat before handing the keys back, so now I'm home, backache setting in, propped up with a cushion and getting back to it! I'm really excited about the things I've got to show you today (before you say it - yes I know, I should get a life! lol)
Firstly the skin I'm wearing thoughout is Jen from League, Hair is Ploom's Ark, Eyes Ikon Ascension, This dress is Empress from Vivid, it's out now @ The Pure Sales Room and has a colour change hud so I'll be changing that several times through the post. The True Hearts colour change necklace and earrings are Maxi Gossamer which you'll find at the latest round of Collabor88
The lashes above are just awesome arent they? I've seen them on other bloggers posts and I thought.. very nice but do I REALLY need more lashes? Well, I tried the demo of these 'Falsies' at Mon Cheri and the answer was YES!
I promised to show you the other colours of these beautiful Eclectica Bowed Court Shoes @ The J&A Expo so here are the blue ones!
The ring here is part of a L$1 blue jewelry set comprising necklaces, rings and earrings from {ME} @ The Winter Trend Event
Now ... We get to the nitty gritty of my post today - let me introduce you to to the Jamman V5 Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails! It's on a Christmas Promo at the moment (HERE on MP) so if you're looking for the ultimate nail system look no further!
There are so many features of this nail/hud system I don't know where to start! These will fit any size hand, you dont have to worry about changing your hand size, just wear and go, they will adjust automatically. There are eleven different nail shapes to chose from, you can have all your nails the same colour or change each nail colour individually. Heart ring here is from Ben's Beauty. Faceted ring below from Yummy
You dont have to worry about your nails floating in the air in front of your hand anymore, if you change animation , just click 'reset hand position' on the hud and your nails will be locked back into place!
Dokata ring also Ben's Beauty. You can also 'hide' the nails if you want to wear gloves, so you need never take them off! You can give the nails more shine, rotate the textures, use different nail shapes on any finger and there are over 800 different polishes you can apply.
I think my favourite fun ones are the playboy bunny but there are colours and styles for any outfit you could imagine!
Here's a different design on each nail, the possibilies are endless!
I found some poses at Focus Poses which worked great, amazing how so many poses have your hands disappear into your body, so frustrating when trying to capture a nail shot! lol..
Before I forget - get yourselves over to Somnia in the next few days and join the group there - click on the board in the store and you'll get 500L credit! I found out from the 'SL Frees and Offers Group', if you're on a budget or just love a bargain you really should join that group!
With my 500L store credit (make sure you left click the vendor and chose the store credit option) I got these mesh jeans and a pack of this cute Wise Who Sweater - love this vibrant blue, but you also get green, black, pink, purple, red, teal and white!
Kiss necklace from Ben's Beauty - The Pomposity Starry Night Ring above is a free gift @ The J&A Expo and the Owl ring below is from Luas
Nails are the Jamman V5 Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails again, another perfect match! In the next pic below I am wearing a Xen's Hats brown beanie hat from the Pure Sales Room, and I have to admit I havent blogged too many hats before apart from maybe cowboy hats with hair already attached, as they just seem to perch over the hair or the hair pokes through, but I checked the notecard Xen sends with the hats giving advice on hairs that fit and I zoomed over to Boon Hair Store where this attachment fat pack was only 10L! I might be more adventurous in future, just wearing a fringe attachment never occured to me and it looks great!
 Awesome nails yet again!
While I was at Mon Cheri shopping for lashes I found this funky red cropped top and pants on sale outside, and well, red is my favorite colour, so they must have been left there specially for me - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Well, I think I'd better go get something to eat and a hot water bottle for my back!
Thank you all for checking my blog and to the designers who spoil us with such brilliant clothes and accessories! See you soon x

1 comment:

  1. will definatly follow ur blog now loved it first post i seen:))

    ReplyDelete