Sunday 1 June 2014

'I'm Still Waiting...' ft Zoul Creations, Asset, Kink, Bomshie, Ikon, Something New, Instinct, Ikon, GOD Productions, ZoZ, A&Co, Blvck Anchor & Atoms Tokyo

I'm still waiting for my laptop repairing, that's if it CAN be - in the meantime my kind neighbour has taken pity and lent me theirs, though I dont have photoshop or anything I can edit pics with apart from cropping them, so please bear with me through this difficult time lol..
I've also been away for a while visiting family and friends so havent had chance to blog anything for a few days - I came back home to find Zoul Creations have released a new skin so here she is - and she's called Joan which was my late Mother's name, so that's one more reason to love it!
Joan has 8 different skin tones to chose from - Appliers for Wowmeh, Slink, Lolas & Azz are included - she has light, brown, dark or no brow options, three cleavage options and then there's eye and lips make ups - ten of each!
I popped into one of my fave places - Fi Friday and found this Atoms Tokyo football sweater type top, and the A&Co Cotton Leggings are really cute, I love the texture on them. Also found the Bomshie Matoma Navy Platform Heels for Slink High Feet - yes I know I could wear a different pair of shoes every day of the year from my existing inventory and not have to buy any more, but I couldnt resist! Toto got the Blvck Anchor TigerCamo Sweat Pants from Fi Friday too, and I met a nice guy there called DaGodCashmier Resident - who's got a great store of his own - God- Productions - I went to check that out and found some really great guy's shirts and sweaters, so Toto got this Swag Camo top to go with his pants.
Oh by the way - if you dont already know about the Kink Store, you really do need to pay it a visit, they sell male and female fashions, accessories and piercings - I picked up these cutoff gloves for slink hands and the colour change forehead piercing - and what's even better is that every group member gets 250$L free credit every month, you just visit the store, click on the board and it's added to your account ready for when you see something you like. The Poses in the two pics above and below are new from Something New - Heeltastic - great for using to take pics of shoes, but they're brilliant for a hand shot too.
I tried a different shape with the Zoul Joan skin above and it's  just as gorgeous- the hair is my fave shade of red from the new Assett Store - this style is called Hurricane - the Mesh Hands and Feet are Slink and the nails are ZoZ Black Ice Appliers. Necklace is from Instinct and is available @ Fi Friday. Eyes are my usual Ikon Promise in Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment