Thursday 19 June 2014

'Right Here Waiting' ft Zoul Creations, Mina, MG, Le Poppycock, MoiMoi, THD, Hucci, Avi-Glam.

Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain..
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you..
Credits:
Skin - Joan - sk3 - Zoul Creations
Hair - Mina - Ilse @ Chapter Four
Eyes - Avi-Glam -  Stunning Eyes - Free to Members of  SL Frees & Offers Group
Peace Necklace - Maxi Gossamer
Top, Skirt, Earrings, Glasses & Bracelet - MoiMoi - Free to members of SL Frees & Offers Group
Shoes - Hucci Calbe Pump @ Collabor88
Dragonfly Back Tattoo - THD @ Lyfe of Style
Poses - Le Poppycock
Destination - Black Basalt Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment