Tuesday 24 June 2014

'Return to Innocence' ft Asteria Creations, Ys&Ys, RYCA, Sugarsmack, Sup Poses, Le Poppycock, ZoZ, Slink, Glow.

I went back to 'The Trace' again today to take these photos, it's really beautiful you can almost feel the sun on your face and the sea breeze ruffling your hair. Would kill me in RL, all that pollen, but it's a nice daydream..
Another gorgeous Asteria Creations outfit to show off today - this is the Destiny Mesh Blouse and Long Skirt - this is the Ivory Top and Black Skirt, there are other colours - check out the Main Store. Mesh hands from Slink and Nail Appliers from ZoZ - Solid Spring set.
When I saw this Sugarsmack Phoe hair @ The Cosmopolitan Sales Room, I thought "Nahhhh.. you can't see her eyes" But when I tried the demo, well I don't know what it is, there's just something about it I like! Skin is YS&YS Atena My Queen from The Dressing Room Fusion - you'll have to go to the main store to find Slink Appliers if you need them, but they are available for 90$L each.
Jewelry is from RYCA - necklace, ring and earrings. The watch is by Glow Studio @ The Dressing Room Fusion. Poses I used are Le Poppycock 'Sublime Beauty' and 'You or Me' plus Mamacita 1 from Sup Poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment