Saturday 7 June 2014

'Waiting on the sun to go down'.. ft WOW, ZOZ, Pomposity, Slink, Catwa, Promagic, Bomshie, A&C, Ikon, [F]oil, Slouch

Still waiting for my new pc, and still grateful to my neighbour for the loan of a laptop.. I haven't had chance to blog much this week - RL work shifts are a drag but I've got the weekend off and am still waiting on the sun too!
Check out this gorgeous new Nicole skin/shape from WoW ladies - it's at the OMG Room, and at a brilliant price too - 100$L each and appliers are available if you dont have them from previous skins - also a set of lipsticks and eyeshadows are 50$L each, which I love, I like to match make-up to the outfit.
Nicole is available in Tan, Bronze and Deeptan, this is the Bronze shade and I'm using the strong eyeliner from the eyeshadow pack and lipstick 6.
Love the details in these Promagic Hit shoes I found at Fi Friday - they are for my favourite Slink High Feet - there are just soooo many new shoes being made for these feet, I cant resist them all! Savvy Playing Card Nail Polish is from ZOZ - will be available from 8th - 29th June @ The Thrift Shop with 50% off
Hair is new from Catwa - it's called Savannah, and is mesh with flexy add ons. Eyes are Ikon (new LM for Ikon) Promise - Coffee. Cuff Earrings and ring are by Pomposity - the metal is colour changeable. Gold Tubes Bracelet is from Fi Friday by [F]oil. The A&C Sweet Blanca skirt and Bomshie Nala Radical Red Bikini are also from Fi Friday (Yes I'm an addict - but everything at 55$L makes it a no-brainer!)
 Poses are from Slouch, I took the photos @ London City and the music today is by Keith Urban..

No comments:

Post a Comment