Sunday 15 June 2014

'Like Sunday Morning' ft VIPs Creations, Panda Punx, LeLutka, Ikon, Slink

Here's my Sunday blog, and this one was easy yes - VIPs Creations always make putting an outfit together so simple.. this is one of the outfits Bee Tizzy, the designer has released ready for the 4th July celebrations, its called Flag My Love and incudes the pants and top, tattoo, bracelets and boots, as well as glasses and lipstick tattoo not shown here. You can check out the loads of other 4th July Independance Day Celebration outfits at Bee's Marketplace Store or inworld at the Main Store.
Not sure if these pics are a bit fuzzy, it's my eyesight or the tv I am using as a monitor, but bear with me, I'm getting there slow but sure!
The skin here is from Panda Punx, I really think Lluna Nitely must be one of the hardest working skin creators on SL, and this is another beauty - she's called Mychal and is a lovely honey tone with a blue eye make up - she's on sale at Lubbly Jubblies Now - love the new hud for appliers - all in one, so much easier! Hair is Jolie @ LeLutka
Lluna @ Panda Punx has also been busy creating these cute little panda clutch purses for the PandaCare Gacha Fair which runs from 16th - 31st June.

PS - omg I am so gonna have to get my eyes tested - how can I have not noticed I left a dress on under this jumper? lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment