Thursday 19 June 2014

'When I met You' ft Mar, VIPs Creations, Avi-Glam, Le Poppycock, Slouch, RYCA, Taketomi

"You were workin' as a waitress in a cocktail bar
When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up and turned you around
Turned you into someone new"
Bee Tizzy of VIPs Creations has created another fantastic outfit for 4th July Celebrations - I think this is my favourite, it's called 4th July - Star3 - I love this corset, the back view without the skirt is wicked lol. As well as the main store, you can also find loads more great outfits on the Marketplace Store.
The oufit also includes 2 hats, a red one with flags as well as the one I've shown, necklace, lash and blush tattoo and boots - the necklace is a darker blue, but it looks shiny here, thats the windlight I used. The 'Stunning' Eyes are a Freebie for members of SL Frees and Offers group at Avi-Glam, just wear the group tag and click on the board for your free eyes, I think they are lovely and I am VERY fussy about eyes!
The Gold Armband is from RYCA and the hair is Taketomi Ayame, which is on sale now @ Kustom9. Skin is Kaya in Pale from Mar. Poses from Poppycock & Slouch. Pictures taken at our club Afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment