Friday 13 June 2014

'Hot in the City' ft Elysium, Pomposity, Cira's Soul Creations, Miss Canning, Mirai Style, [CO57], Le Poppycock Poses, Glamour Animations, Kink, Slink

Well folks, at last I have my new pc, and of course, seeing as it's me, I am not happy with it lol.. The picture on my screen just doesn't look the same, but I am assured I will get used to it,  it's just odd looking at my old photos, they dont look as clear as I thought they did when I posted them!
Anyroad up, for my first attempt since the new arrival, here I am again with the Elysium Solomon Skin which you can find @ The Thrift Shop - her cheeks seem redder to me now, but I still love the freckled face. My top is from Cira's Soul Creations - Cira has a store on Marketplace with lots of pretty clothes, these Ameira tops are ideal for layering with mesh items, and there are loads of colours to chose from. The mini skirt is from Furore, and is an old favourite of mine. The Claudia Heels for Slink High Feet are from Miss Canning. Lace Knee Sock is from PerveTTe and the sunglasses are Feline from [CO57]
The hair is called Ofif and - well, I spotted this on someone's fb page, loved it, had to have it, you know how it is girls.. so I tracked it down, only to find I have several styles already in my inventory from the same store. Unfortunately Mirai Style SL Store has close since I bought them but the good news is they are still available on Marketplace and you can try the demos before you buy. Cuffed Mouth Chain, Ring, Arm Band and Bracelet are all Pomposity. Nail Appliers here for Slink hands is Kink Floral 07 which is a Gacha item @ The Thrift Shop.
First two poses I used are by Le Poppycock @ The She & Him Event and the last one was a freebie at an animations store I'd never seen before but I love already! If you're a member of the SL Frees & Offers Group, you can pick up your free gift (which is the pose above and a Reggae Solo Dance) at Glamour Animations too, and while you're there try out all the sexy dances, I was there ages, I want them all!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment