Monday 16 June 2014

'Have you ever?' ft Pomposity, Le Poppycock, Elysium, Miss Canning, Hello Dave, DeVicious, Taketomi, Slink

"In the morning light, half awake and half asleep, have you ever laid there thinking "was it all a dream?" But you reach out and she's there, every moment, everywhere.. have you ever been in love?"
Yes, I'm back at Black Basalt Beach, one of my favourite chill out places on SL, when you just want to escape the madness, just relax and gather your thoughts for a few minutes... or hours.. I put my music on and I'm away..
While I'm here I've got to just do a teeny bit of blogging, I cant resist it.. so here we have the latest Taketomi Hair from the new round @ Kustom9 - and crikey moses it was packed there yesterday, if only I could get that many people in our club I'd be a happy bunny lol. This hair is Ayame in the Balayage pack. My fave Jewelry Store Pomposity has this new Split Long Cross Necklace out which I have to give 10 marks out of 10 to - I love how it hangs just between the boobs, not over the top like some I've seen so they are sticking out in mid air, if you get what I mean! There are four versions of this necklace and you can change the metal colour. The Rampage Gangsta Bracelet and Multi Cross Ring are also Pomposity.
This Amazing Jumpsuit from DeVicious is well named, apart from being a drop dead gorgeous design, there are several different versions plus huds to change textures so there's bound to be something there you like! The Claudia Shoes in Black/Silver are from Miss Canning for Slink High Feet - the Nail Appliers are Still Night from Hello Dave.
Skin is Solomon by Elysium @ The Thrift Shop. Poses are all Le Poppycock.
"And when the night comes down can you call your house a home?
Do you dream you're still together and wake up alone?
Have you ever been in love the way that I'm in love?
Have you ever been in love?


No comments:

Post a Comment