Sunday 1 June 2014

'Dark Paradise' ft Zoul Creations, VIPs Creations, Ikon, Analog Dog, Slouch Poses, Instinct, ZoZ

I know I've blogged already today, and I WAS going to get an early night, but then I saw some poses were released at Slouch so I popped over there to get a few, had just changed into this shirt and jeans which is part of Boho Style 3 Outfit from VIPs Creations I was going to blog tomorrow, then I found this beautiful Island - well apart from the horrific plane crash in the sea when you TP in!
I'm using a neighbour's laptop as I mentioned before so I just chose the Fashion Path light on the viewer and snapped a few shots, hoping for the best, and I think they look quite nice really.
Took ages to get the one of the Humming Bird, they flew past now and again, but everything comes to she who waits..
Hair is ffwd from Analog Dog,  Hands and Feet are Slink, Appliers from ZoZ, necklace from Instinct @ Fi Friday.
The skin and make up again is Joan from Zoul Creations, she's so beautiful I can't stop looking at her and I'm using this one as my SL profile pic now.Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee as they are my favourite. Pics were taken at
Santaurio is where I took the pictures ..Thank you again for looking at my blog, and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment