Tuesday 17 June 2014

'Call Me' ft Panda Punx, Damselfly, MG, Le Poppycock, Ikon, Slink, Fashionlicious, TSG, Je Suis, ZoZ

"Call me a sinner, call me a saint
Tell me it's over, I'll still love you the same.."
Right, I've got my specs on, new monitor, all set to go, so I thought I'd show you this new Panda Punx skin again seeing as I bodged the post on the first attempt - this is Mychal - she's a lovely honey tone skin from Panda Punx with blue eye make up and is available at Lubbly Jubblies now. I added the Galaxy lipstick, also from Panda Punx as this Orion shade matches the outfit perfectly - the set includes loud mouth appliers and is now on sale @ The Thrift Shop.
I love it when a plan comes together - I started this outfit with the Shell Earrings - they were in a Flash Sale at Maxi Gossamer at the weekend, so I nabbed them quick, then I realised they match the Fashionlicious Clubber Dress and Shoes which are a gorgeous pink and black, and I found co-ordinating ZOZ animal nail appliers, Ikon Perspective Frostbite eyes and the Je Suis zebra bracelet in my inventory.
I teleported by mistake into The Nest's Gacha Yard Sale this morning and picked up this TSG Keitai Flip Phone which is really cute and I saved wasting money on Gachas just to end up with half a dozen things I didnt want!
The Fashionlicious Clubber Dress and Goddess Heels for Slink High Feet will be on sale soon at The Summer Fair so keep a look out for that.
Hair is from Damselfly - Saxtynn in Black Pearl. Poses today from Le Poppycock.
Thank you all for checking my blog, take care and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment