Tuesday 10 June 2014

'Top of the World' ft Kink, Panda Punx, Pomposity, FBD, Slink, Ikon, Elysium, Ikon, Bens Boutique, D!va

Yep, here I am harping on about The Thrift Shop again - but there's so much to see, I couldn't get through everything there in a year and a day so I'm just showing you a few more today!
Several of my favourite stores are featured at The Thrift Shop - firstly Panda Punx Body Shop - have this scrummy set of Galaxy Lipsticks - they come as a tattoo layer as well as the loud mouth appliers, though unfortunately I don't have a loud mouth, only in RL lol.
FireBird Designs are featuring this exclusive new Mesh Summer Top - it has a texture change hud, and I'm just showing a few of the options here, all are so pretty, it's difficult to choose.
The Jewelry I'm featuring today is Pomposity - the Adult eyebrow piercing was a bit difficult to photograph, I kept disappearing inside my head when I zoomed in, but I hope it doesnt look too bad!
Also from Pomposity are the Iron Cross Studded Bangles, Multi Cross Ring, Large Square Link Belly Chain and Long Love Gacha Necklace. The Floral Nail Appliers are a gacha item @ The Thrift Shop by Kink.
Skin is Solomon by Elysium @ The Thrift Shop. Love the freckles on this skin, and the slink appliers included also have freckles. Eyes are Ikon Perspective in Frostbite
 Also, don't miss the latest round @ Collabor88 - D!va have this lovely new Naomi hair there.
The pants here are Melissa torn skinny Jeans from Bens Boutique @ Fi Fridays.
Thank you for checking my blog, thanks to the Designers for the fantastic clothes and to the people I blog for, thanks for bearing with me while my PC has been in for repair!

No comments:

Post a Comment