Sunday 22 June 2014

'Take me to the Future' ft The Shops, Taketomi, Le Poppycock, Tableau Vivant. Keane, MoiMoi, Kumaki, Rebell, Mandala, Rispetto Designs

There has been a lot of hype regarding mesh bodies lately, so when I heard there was a free one @ The Shops I thought I'd give it a whirl! I previously havent been happy with mesh heads and bodies I've tried - I tried the Wowmeh but ended up with tree trunk ankles and the mesh head I bought from Fiore almost 6 months ago and paid over 2000$L for - well I did love it, but it was meant to be a Beta Version with an update to follow which I hoped would have had blinking eyelids and the ability to wear other eyes, but that hasn't appeared as was promised.
Soo.. since The Shops body is free and you also get free hands and feet plus a dress and shoes at the moment I thought I would see how it looked and .. well, I am going to be honest - once you get through the frankly confusing shopping experience of having to find the shopping hud, TP to different departments, fight your way through the lag and been half blinded by the glaring white walls at the store - the body is absolutely gorgeous - as long as you are wearing a skin from The Shops that is.
I tried the body with other skins I have but whichever of the loads of skin tones the body comes with that I chose, I could still see the join between the body and head and I dont want to have to wear a choker all the time to cover that up! This is the Carmen skin from The Shops. As this body is new the clothing is basic - you get this dress free which you can change the colour of, but you dont need an alpha and it fits perfectly - so I hope more will follow.
Toto is wearing a 'Fabric Shirt' from Rebell @ She & Him - Jeans & Watch (bargain for 10$L each) from Rispetto Designs  @ at The Wash. Skin is Jerome from Keane, Shape William from Tellaq, Beard is Unorthodox.
Ring is a Group Gift from Gabriel, Necklace is Mandala, Hair is Monk from Tableau Vivant. Tattoo is Guide me from Hiatus. Sunglasses - Nash from Kumaki
Hope the last pic doesnt offend, but arent the boobs on this body gorgeous? I am now awaiting Slink's new body which is due out this week, so I can compare them.
Thanks so much for checking out my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment