Wednesday 18 June 2014

'Getting You Home' ft WoW, Truth, Miss Hudson, Miss Canning, VL, THD, Pomposity, Le Poppycock, MG, ZOZ

"Now honey, I know you love gettin' dressed up
And you know I love showin' you off
Watchin' your baby blue eyes, dancin' in the candlelight glow
All I can think about is gettin' you home"
I love little black dresses, you can dress them up or down - so I chose today to show you this Icon Dress by VaLynch - it comes in lots of other colours too. Sticking with black, Miss Canning has these sexy suspender socks with slink appliers so I am using these with the high feet and the Miss Canning Josie Heels which are also new.
This pretty skin is a new release from WOW, she's called Azzurra and out now @The Summer Fashion Festival - this is the bronze shade. Lipstick is THD Sexy Lipgloss. I went back to the Gacha Yard Sale I found yesterday and got this Truth Sakura Hair - it does come with little bear decorations too but I just used the flowers. Eyes are Ikon Frostbite. Love Necklace is Pomposity.
Floral Antique Amethyst Bracelet here is from Hudsons, Hampton Boho ring from Maxi Gossamer, Love Nail Appliers are from ZoZ, available @ FFL June 7th - June 20th. Poses are Le Poppycock.

This has been a difficult post - for some reason once SL is on my screen I cant get to the start menu to open my blog, only way I can do it is to click a link to take me onto Marketplace or something. I must have some setting wrong.. so frustrating!!! Thanks for checking my blog, and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment