Thursday 26 June 2014

'Hand in My Pocket' ft Asteria Creations, Exile, YS&YS, EC, Coco, Pomposity, Slouch, Classy Chics

Morning all - reporting for blogging duty, thankfully sniffle free so far.. today I found this cute Bonber Jacket from Coco Designs - I love the hands in pockets look with it - and they stay there whatever AO you are using or even if you're dancing, the Talia Mesh Jeans are from Asteria Creations.
The Grey Classy Chics crop top was a promo $L10 offer on Marketplace and the Unisex Army Boots are from EC - they have a colour change hud.
I'm loving red hair lately and this one is the light red pack from 'After the Rain' by Exile, it's on sale now @ The Summerfest. The Sunglasses are from an outfit by Brii Underground Wear called Bellatrix. Split Long Cross Necklace is from Pomposity.
Skin is from The Dressing Room by YS&YS - called Atena My Queen. Poses I used today are from Slouch though they look different due to the hands in pockets - and I took the photos at Onyx Isle.


No comments:

Post a Comment