Wednesday 11 June 2014

'Bring me Back' ft Panda Punx, Vengeful Threads, Pomposity, Kink, D!va, Slink, Ikon, Slouch

I featured some lipstick from Panda Punx Body Shop in my post yesterday so I thought today I'd show you a skin today from Lluna Nitely who's the brains and beauty behind Panda Punx. This bewitching creation is called Idrany and she's available now @ The Cosmopolitan Sales Room.
She has my favourite shade of lipstick which matches perfectly with this Diana Gown in Violet from Vengeful Threads which I found at MC Fashion's Red Carpet Event - this lovely gown with the rose chest attachment is also available in blue and pink.
Hair is D!va's Naomi which is on sale now @ Collabor88 - Vampire Eyelashes from Redgrave.
Eyes are Sunrise from Ikon in Black, Gacha Floral Nail Appliers from Kink @ The Thrift Shop and the Multi Cross Jewelry is all from Pomposity. Poses today are from Slouch. I took the Photos at Avid Mainstore and the music is from Evanescence.
 Thank you for checking my blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment