Sunday 13 September 2015

'Love me love my pet..' ft Rowena's Designs, Zoul Creations, Birdy, Ikon, Pr!tty, Modern Couture, le Poppycock, *RE*, Pomposity

Yeah it's  a bit of a cheat using the 'love me love my dog' song with this blog, but this birdy white sphinx cat from the latest arcade round could pass for a Chihuahua at a pinch - call it artistic licence!



I haven't blogged so much lately, not as easy with RL work and keeping up with the Afterlife Club when I am on SL, so I was really pleased to see that Rowena Springflower now has dresses especially designed to fit mesh bodies - great for me as I own almost all of them lol


Also new out is this gorgeous new Janya skin from Zoul Creations - so pretty that it even convinced me to take off my mesh head in favour of the good old SL variety - it's been a while lol. I do feel sorry for creators sometimes, they work their asses off to bring us gorgeous skins and clothes, then someone moves the goalposts and it's back to the drawing board! Janya is on sale now at The Makeover Room, comes in 8 skin tones and appliers are available for almost everything (except mesh heads).


As always with Rowena Springflower's fashions, there's matching shoes - the Calandra Cami Dress is no exception - this sexy dress has a hud to change the texture and the same goes for the shoes which are for slink high feet. Eyes here are from Ikon - old faithfuls 'Promise' in Coffee. Hair is Pr!tty 'Daisy' from The Dressing Room and the Earrings are the black 'Soraya' from Modern Couture - also on sale at The Dressing Room.


If you're wanting a cat like this - or any other September Arcade Gacha items you really can't live without - try looking round a yard sale - I found a great one A La Venta, picked up lots of stuff before I could even get into the arcade, it was always busy! I also love Death Row Designs, so I picked up a few creepy looking things for the outside of the club there too.


Above are the other beautiful colours on the hud for the sexy cami dress - make sure you pop on over to Rowena's Designs and check out the store, there are always freebies and special offers - and with so many colours for each outfit, you can't go wrong can you?
Also above - silver wire bracelets from marketplace HERE and the ring I never take off these days is a friendship ring with twinkle from Pomposity . The watch is RealEvil Fabiana also on MP HERE.
Poses I used are from Le Poppycock at Chapter4.


No comments:

Post a Comment