Monday 2 December 2013

Pretty as a Picture ftr The Fashion Fair, J&A Expo

More yummy items to show you today girls! This pretty skin is from the lovely Panda Punx @ The Fashion Fair, which has recently opened, loads of great new and exclusive designs there, you seriously need to check it out!
This is Elyane, the skin tone is milk and she's exclusively available at the Fashion Fair, and shape/appliers are all available which I like to mention as I hate it when you find a brilliant skin only to not be able to get appliers for your extra bits!
 Like a good many of you, I love Maxi Gossamer for Jewelry, and here I am wearing the 'Moon & Stars for you' Necklace which is colour change & Tiffany Earrings, both of which are coming up at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo starting 6th December, so dont miss that - the Boho Bangles are also from the Maxi Gossamer Store.
I fell in love with this lovely 'caught' hair today from Analog Dog, there's a sale there at the moment so I got this and a few others for 75L,  love a bargain!
 The JK Style Devyn dress here is also from the Fashion Fair and has a colour change hud which allows you to change the skirt and top colours seperately which is great!
The Look Teal Eyes are from Amacci and the gorgeous La Perla shoes below are from the J&A Expo by Bliensen + MaiTai - for Slink Medium Feet
I really love my slink feet & it's brilliant that more designers are making shoes for them, I'm looking forward to seeing more for the new higher foot that's just been released.
See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment