Wednesday 4 December 2013

Holding out for a Hero ft Newtique's ThorGirl @ Katnipz SuperBoobs Hunt

I got tired holding out for a Hero so I decided to be one myself! If you fancy being a SuperBoobs Hero, get on over to KatNipz Wonderland and join the Superboobs Hunt, it's on till 15th December so best get there faster than a speeding bullet!
This Newtique ThorGirl consists of the pants, belt, hammer cape and bra with tango/lush appliers. I have to admit I'd not seen the Movie till I googled it but cor what a hunk Thor is, he could swing his hammer at me anytime!
Khalon Helmet/Hair is Wasabi Pills
Taped Gloves BND
Myrtil Armbands - LouLou
Entwined Hearts Belly Piercing - Pomposity Gacha @ The Jewelry & Accessory Expo, starts 6th Dec
Thigh High Boots from !Soul (part of Cat Chic Suit) - All outfits there are only 60L each!
Skin - Evian - [MC] Lipstick Eleventy Plum - Zibska

No comments:

Post a Comment