Monday 2 December 2013

Kiss me Quick ft Katnipz Rabbit Hole, Room69 & J&A Expo

 I was wandering round a 50s sim when I heard this cute catchy song 'Kiss me Quick' by Elvis Presley and unbelievably I'd never heard that one before, so I thought I'd add it to this post, specially when I saw this giant Elvis Stone Head on the beach @ Fin's Relive the 50s lol.
Today I'm sporting this sassy little number by Knockers Vintage Rockabilly Store which is on sale now at the KatNipz Rabbit Hole Sales Room, it does have Tango Appliers should you choose to wear them :)
The kissable skin I am wearing is Anyka from Panda Punx Body Shop - now at Room69 - all the various appliers are available - pop next door from the Room69 building and check out more of  Panda Punx Designs too
 
Hair is Analog Dog Mochi, Blushed Red Eye Silver Bracelets & Rings from MarketPlace HERE
Lipstick Homicidal - Pekka, earrings MarketPlace HERE Necklace MarketPlace HERE
Shoes are La Perla for Slink Med Feet by Bliensen + MaiTai - @J&A Expo - opens 6th Dec - Not long to go now, if the things I've seen so far are anything to go by, it's gonna be awesome!
Come back soon to check out more - but for now, Suzy has left the building! x

No comments:

Post a Comment