Friday 13 December 2013

'Just another Winter's Tale' ft Panda Punx, Quintessencia & Perch @ Feebs Sale Room

I'm just loving all the Winter Fashions going on at the moment and all the lovely sims (this is Winter Trend) covered in frost and snow give a perfect backdrop for taking photos - today I have a few items from Feebs Sale Room to show you - starting with this delicate pretty peach skin from Panda Punx Body Shop - She's called Hartlyn (Here I am) - She's available at Feebs for a special price of only $L199! Appliers & shape are also available and I'm pleased to see they are very reasonably priced, eg $L40 for the slink hands/feet - I have sadly seen 'special offer skins' advertised in the past by other designers which look amazing value until you add on the unreasonably high cost of the appliers.
The funky Tableau Vivant Noel Hair/hat I found at the latest round of Collabor88, there is another version with a rasta type hair, but I loved this blond nordic looking shade which teams up well with the Perch Nordic Cutie sweater from Feebs, this is the soft blue option, it's also available in a soft salmon shade. Eyes are Ikon Ascension - Nymph
I got these long gloves/hands/nails from Silvery at Limited Bazaar a while ago now, but I checked the Main Store and they are still available there in loads of colours, they have a hud to change skin tone as well as plain/patterned design and nail/ring shade.
The sexy bum - hugging jeans are Milena, a lovely leopard design from Quintessencia @ Feebs - only $L30! Boots were from Elikatira - unfortunately no longer available but I see her hair store is under construction, so looking forward to some new hairstyles there soon yay!
Thanks for checking me out, and come back soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment