Sunday 8 December 2013

Just an Illusion ft WAD Designs, {me}, Crystal Line, Eclectica @ J&A Expo, Adoness@The Main Event, CK@ The Pure Sales Room,League, Catwa, Ikon

Welcome back!
 Hi there all you Followers of Fashion! More faberooni stuff to get your teeth into today!

To start off - I have this lovely green 'Illusion' Dress from Winks Adored ( love that name ) designer and owner of WAD Designs. Also check out her Marketplace Store HERE

It comes with Tango applier though I dont have the matching one for this skin so I left it off
Also you'll love the shoes and bracelet, I generally stick to shoes these days that are either slink compatible or work with Gos but these are so easy to change, I clicked on a preset and voila, perfect match for this skin! Skin is Jen from League, Hair is Eva from Catwa, Ikon Maya Destiny eyes 
Jewelry Set is Atria by {me} at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo.. and if you've missed me waxing lyrical about it and blogging everything I can get my hands on from the event, you really should go check it out!
Bracelet here is part of the Illusion outfit from WAD Designs and the nail appliers are Adoness Prince Edward @ The Main Event
Below is a close up of the sandals from the WAD Designs Illusion outfit. Has a colour change hud too!
ok, now in the next pics we've changed a little - same skin from League, now wearing 50L hair from Damselfly - this style is called Khiry. Eyes Ikon Sunrise - Black. These sexy lace gloves are by Endorphin @ The Gacha Garden - These are the rare ones, they have added rings to the others, black is also a rare one and there are eight other great colours!
 Back to the J&A Expo I am wearing the Twist Chain necklace and earrings from Crystal Line and the little snow globe is actually an Infinity ring from The Fashion Fair I just felt like placing there lol
Melt Corset Tank Top is from CK @ The Pure Sales Room and my fave Leather Leggings from TB
And last for today but by NO MEANS least are these flipping awesome Eclectica bowed court shoes - they are an exclusive @ The J&A Expo
They're add ons for Slink Medium feet and are totally gorgeous - available in a sumptious range of colours - these are the Dove Grey, just look how detailed they are!
I'll show you the other colours soon - I just have to get to bed now or I'll be propping my eyes open with matchsticks at RL work tomorrow! Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment