Saturday 21 December 2013

'Hands up' ft slink,Panda Punx, Pekka, Milk Motion, Collabor88, THD, Adoness, Song, Imeka, Boon. Mar, DeLa

Ok, I confess - I forgot to change the hands when I changed the skin .. shhhhh... I dont think anyone will notice if we keep it between ourselves! Skin here is the Group Gift from Panda Punx Body Shop now, & she's called Bree, comes with a loud mouth applier, though as I'm tight lipped I am wearing one of my favourite lip colours, Pekka Homicidal in the 'fear' shade. hair is a base and add on fringe from Boon.
If you hadn't already realised, I love red! These slink thigh boots are my favourites - I dont need much excuse to bring them back out, in fact I don't need any excuse at all, so here they are again!
Would you believe this gorgeous winter coat is only 1L - yes you read that correctly - it's on marketplace HERE - Well it's the season of goodwill and all that, so no reason not to treat yourself, and seeing as I got the coat for almost nothing, I splashed out on this fur hat from Milk Motion @ the latest Collabor88 which is also where I found this cute Imeka poses. Nail Appliers Adoness Queen Anne. Pitch Xy Eyes were free from {song}
and finally.. I just want to Wish you all Happy Christmas from Wancha and me, thank you all for checking my profile and to the designers and people who have given me advice since I started blogging!
(p.s.Hair is Amanda from Dela.. Skin Kaya from Mar, Wancha's outfit will be GothiCatz, he wears nothing else lol) hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment