Thursday 12 December 2013

Not just a LBD ft Smesh @ Pure Sales Room, Bliss Couture, League, Warwick, PC Eyes, RYCA

Morning ladies! Hope you're all having a great time on SL with all the events happening - I thought I'd do a Christmassy outfit today, I spent forever trying stuff on and still went back to a little black dress! The beauty of this though is you can dress it up or down with whatever colour accessories take your eye..
This 'smesh' silk dress I found @ The Pure Sales Room - it has an 8 colour change hud so you're not limited to just the black :)
I'm using the Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernail system again here, just to show how you can have different colours on each finger. The 2 finger jaz-d platinum ring and Kat Earrings are from RYCA
These gorgeous festive green eyes are FREE at Poetic Colours, I have several eyes from there and they are all stunning. Hat is from Bliss Couture, Hairpiece fringe from Boon. Homicidal Lipstick from Pekka  Skin is League Jen.
Just a shot to show the back view of the Smesh Silk Dress.
And here we have my favourite shoes of the moment - rouge version of the Warwick Siren Platform Heels  @ The J&A Expo - twisted bracelet is from Crystal Line, also @ The J&A Expo..
Thanks again for checking! Oh can I just mention - If you have any fashion pics on SL you'd like to share with the world, please feel free to add them to my new Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/groups/addictedtoslove/pool/

No comments:

Post a Comment