Monday 9 December 2013

Let's hear it for the Boys! ft Pure Sales Room, WOW, Redgrave, Faun @ J&A Expo, Ju,Dura, WAD, Flowey @Collabor88, Eternal Dreams

I dont get the chance to blog many men's clothes but then Winks Adored@ WAD Designs sent me a male thong to blog and I saw these :Q:Style: sweater & jeans by quentino ceriano @ The Pure Sales Room and I reckoned it would be shame not to! Single male poses here are Eternal Dreams
 I took my sexy guy over to the Winter Trend Sim for these photos, some great places to shop there, so it took longer than I thought lol. I love this crewneck sweater and parker jeans, it's how I like men dressed in RL, and I just know I'd be borrowing that jumper when he wasn't wearing it! The jeans are only 69L a pair and come in black, blue, dark blue and metallic. The sweater is also 60L and in black, grey or white.
Boots are from a little shop opposite Exile Hair Store - just walk across the street from the Hair and you'll find a great little Shoe Store called Ju where I found these unisex kboots - what I love about them is you can wear the foot part without the leg so they look great with mesh jeans as well as the tucked-in look. Some gorgeous ladies boots there too, hopefully I'll get to show you them soon too. 
Skin & Shape are Duke @WOW  - Hair is Chris @ Redgrave. The Glasses are Vintage Ferren Frames in Black from Faun @ The J&A Expo, they also come as sunglasses and with different frame colours. Talking of sunglasses, I think he forgot to pack them when he let his hair down and popped over to the beach sporting his Dura Hair & All Aboard thong from WAD Designs.. and the bracelet was also from the WAD Illusions female outfit I blogged yesterday.. looks unisex to me, so here it is again! No idea who the girl is, he's just a babe magnet.. lol...
Been a long day, I think he deserves a snooze don't you? Check out this Daydream Bed, Winter Drinks Tray & Cushions out now by Flowey @ Collabor88 - These are the metallic :Q:Style: Parker Jean from Pure Sales Room and the t-shirt was a freebie from on VenomNoir on MP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment