Wednesday 4 December 2013

Just when you thought it was safe ft J&A Expo, The Main Event & more.


Just when you thought it was safe to switch on your PC, here comes that Suzy Mynx with more gorgeous must-have stuff!
I'm sorry but there's just so much to look at - every time I take a peek, I want it all!

Gamers Inc. is a store I've never heard of till now, but that's the beauty of blogging, there's always something new to discover and if these XquisiT Boots are anything to go by, I'll be definitely checking out what else they have to offer us!

They are yet another amazing product coming up at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo, which as you'll be aware by now if you read this blog - opens it's doors on 6th December - I cant give LM till then, but there'll be plenty of time to fill your boots!

Until then you could always pop along to The Main Event as that's already open. The purpose of this event is to bring customers to main stores. Each participating designer has created exclusive new products which have been heavily discounted. Here is an example to understand how this event works:

If a furniture designer sells a dining table set, table will be sold at the event, however matching chairs will be available separately at his/her main store. It's that simple!
These Prince Edward Slink Nail Appliers were featured there from Adoness, just love the deep colours.

The three rings together are called 'Lonely Stoner' in Frost by Faun @ The J&A Expo - The thumb and serpent rings were by Blushed Jewels from Marketplace HERE. The Pomposity Snowflake Earrings and Pomposity Gacha Fish Hook belly piercing also @ J&A Expo.



While I was at The Main Event I found a fave store of mine - LouLou - had this Gothika lace face mask in white or black - check out the lacing on the back, awesome!
 
The stunning Drenched in Diamonds Bracelet and Ring below are from J&A Expo by Lime The snowflakes pasties and white thong are just some I found on Marketplace, there are loads, had to cover my modesty for as long as I was taking the photos after all!
You may have seen this LouLou garter/pistolero below in previous posts, this is the white version.
Here's another close up of the G. Inc. XquisiT Boots
And Finally... (thank goodness I hear you scream..) eyebrow studs @ Puncture, Kaleido Night Eyes @Ikon, skin Lina @ Lara Hurley, Hairbase @ Dura, Hair Rius @ Black Maria
Oh no... come back... one more thing - I forgot to say the Naughty Harness in these pics is from Alyce It has a colour change hud so you can choose from 100 colours for the straps and also change the metal colours, it's absolutely gorgeous, ten out of ten!
ok, now I've finished lol

No comments:

Post a Comment