Friday 13 December 2013

'Softer than a Whisper' ft Timeless Designs @ J&A Expo, Emo-tions @ Limited Bazaar, Zoul Creations, Chrysalis

If you haven't yet been over to the Jewelry & Accessory Expo, you need to get on over there, and even if you have been, there's even more awesome stuff being released this week, so well worth another visit!
I'm showing you the Timeless Designs Whisper black & gold feathered necklace and earrings here, bold but dainty, reminds me of an Audrey Hepburn Movie with this gorgeous FREE Bows & Butterflies dress from Chrysalis I picked up on marketplace HERE.
Skin is the $L75 promo version of the soon to be released Toni skin from Zoul Creations 
Hair is Emo-tions - Shelly, now on special off for 99L @ Limited Bazaar

Cant believe I've got through three blog posts today and I've still got piles of fab things to show you.. not enough hours in the night.. sounds like a cue for a song... night everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment