Sunday 15 December 2013

'All Woman' ft WAD Designs, Timeless Designs @ The J&A Expo, Dream Ink, Emo-tions, Adoness @ Frost

As soon as I put this outfit on I got a compliment on how pretty it was. This might be called 'Carnal Lust' and it's sure sexy as hell but it's pretty and feminine too, I love the lace and the frills and the hair bow and the flirty skirt.. so pretty much safe to say I love it all lol! Its new from WAD Designs and comes in three subtle shades, pink, white or lemon, and has a bra, bolero, skirt, panties, hair flower and tango applier. You can also find the store on MP here.
Timeless Designs have some really gorgeous Jewelry, hope you can see from my photo how lovely this Luminai Necklace and Earring set is.. if you need a closer look, pop over to the J&A Expo, there are new items added this week, as if you need an excuse for a second visit lol.
Skin is Jin @ Dream Ink
Hair is Carmen @ Emo-tions
Eyes are Salina by Adoness @ Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment