Sunday 22 December 2013

'I love the way he loves me' ft !Soul, Maxi Gossamer, Little Bones, Gos, Zoul Creation, Jamman

This is an self-indulgant post, and I'm making no apologies for it.. I found this amazing spot to show off this beautiful !Soul mini (also has a longer version and available on MP here) and Maxi Gossamer Jewelry (ft at the J&A Expo & Collabor88) and it's such a breathtakingly peaceful & romantic place, it wouldn't have been the same without my man.
The back view of this !Soul mesh gown is absoloutely stunning and I love the way the Little Bones Ethereal hair is swept over the shoulder, showing off this beautiful Maxi Gossamer Tiffany back necklace (J&A Expo) and True Hearts Earrings (Collabor88)
I have to say a big thank you to the J&A Expo Group and Designers for letting me blog for them -  it's been a real pleasure, and I've loved seeing what all the amazing bloggers have come up with, it's been an inspiration!
My man's outfit is from GothiCatz. My Abi (tone 5) skin is from one of the best skin creators on SL @ Zoul Creations. Sandals are Gos Isabella in gold, Nails are Jamman Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to look at my blog this year & thank you to my man for all his support while I've been blogging/shopping/ photographing :)
 Love you always x


No comments:

Post a Comment