Friday 13 December 2013

AsTONIshing! ft Zoul Creations, Tameless, {me} @ J&A Expo, Ikon, Jamman, Mon Cheri

omg, omg - I popped in to Zoul Creations today just cos I had nothing much to do and I wondered if there was anything new --- and this is what I found! Shantia has released a promo of her next skin Toni - only 75L! She's sooo gorgeous.. and this has to be my favourite ever lipcolour!
It's available in the usual 7 skin tones so of course will work with your appliers if you've bought previous skins, this version has the gorgeous lip colour but the full version will probably have the tattoo lips in various colours.
She's so pretty and feminine I had to find something equally romantic for her to wear and just by chance I was sent this glorious pink creation from Tameless called Boho Sweet. The top is resizeable and the skirt is mesh so comes in various sizes. There's a matching arm cuff and bracelet too.
The beautiful wispy dreamy Lotus hair is also from Tameless, this has to be my favourite yet from designer Nita Bracken, it's available in Natural, Fades and Fantasy shade packs.
Above you can see the arm cuff and the Jamman ultra rigged mesh fingernails, I chose a soft pink from the hud, really beautiful. The other Jewelry is from {me} @ the J&A Expo, it's called Atria and has a metal colour change hud, the bronze has a lovely pinkish glow to it. Eyes are Ikon Ascension Nymph. Lashes 'Falsies' at Mon Cheri
I really love these pictures, I was experimenting with the daylight settings and used this one called 'Bryn Oh's Condos in Heaven Sky' and I took them @ Ode

No comments:

Post a Comment